Cruise Control is a popular electronic aid that allows a driver to bring a vehicle up to the reqiured speed, push a button and this will maintain the selected speed without touching the accelerator pedal. This gives a much more comfortable driving experience, reduces stress on the driver and minimise’s the risk of speeding, especially in areas monitored by average speed cameras.
The fully integrated CAN-BUS cruise control system digitally controls acceleration through the engine management system rather than through physical manipulation of the throttle. It is controlled by the driver from a stalk mounted on the steering column.
- Fully electronic and Can-Bus speed control
- Plug & Play vehicle specific interface
- User interface
- Rostra Cruise Control Stalk
- Intelligent safety features
- Disengages automatically when brake or clutch is activated
- Compatible with manual and automatic gearboxes
- Extends engine life – non mechanical interface
- Improves safety and fuel economy