Enjoy Thule discount when you have a tow bar installed by us!!
We can supply a full range of quality cycle carriers that have been designed to complement our range of tow bars. All of our accessory range is manufactured to the highest standards, to ensure good life and performance in the most arduous of towing conditions.
There are a few options with bike racks, tow bar mounted, roof rack mounted or boot lid mounted.
Boot lid Mounted Bike
A Boot lid mounted bike rack can be perfect for mounting one or more bikes on the rear of your car, especially if your car doesn’t have a tow bar.
Tow Bar Mounted Racks
A Tow bar mounted bike rack is easy to install and has the option to carry up to 4 bikes. They mount to the tow ball of the tow bar which makes it easy to mount your bikes to the rack.
Roof Mounted Bike Racks
A roof mounted bike rack can hold bikes in different ways, from front fork, frame and both wheels. Depending on roof and rack loads, up to four bikes can be secured to a roof.
Thule WandeWay 2
This is Thules boot mounted bike rack with a raised platform dedicated for the Volkswagen T6. This is only for a tailgate rear door.
- Quick and simple to mount thanks to fully pre-assembled and dedicated fit to the Volkswagen T6
- Possible to increase load capacity up to 4 bikes by adding a third bike and a fourth bike adaptor (adaptors sold separately)
- The raised position of the rack keeps the rear lights and license plate visible
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms with lockable knobs that click when optimal tightness is reached
- Simple loading of bikes thanks to easy-to-adjust rails that slide from left to right
- Simple to fasten wheels, thanks to the adjustable wheel holders with pump buckles
- Platform folds up vertically against the boot when not in use
- Locks the bikes to the bike rack (lock included)
- Possible to open vehicle trunk without any mounted bikes
Motorhome & Caravan Bike Racks
When it comes to mounting a bike rack onto the rear of your motorhome or caravan, there are lot of options to choose from. Not all motorhomes or caravans can have a bike rack mounted to the rear due to bathrooms, kitchens or windows which might be in the way. The alternative is a Fammia rack mounted onto the A Frame of the caravan at the front rather than on the rear. The only thing to consider when having a bike rack on the A frame is the extra nose weight it will create to the caravan. This we can check to make sure you do not overload both you caravan or towing vehicle.